Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a galaxy far far away...

HomeCalculatorGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Con
Forums / Website I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 9:27 am by Manshoon

» anyone tried guild wars 2 beta?
Forums / Website I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 4:14 am by Mavado

» Looking to re join on the master dah nala server!
Forums / Website I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 1:52 pm by Scotty1984

» Manshoon wins xD
Forums / Website I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 4:26 pm by Guest

Forums / Website

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
I11icit

Forums / Website Empty
PostSubject: Forums / Website   Forums / Website I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 6:43 am

Right, so this is the first time I have come to these forums and to be perfectly honest they are hurting my eyes. I do a little bit of web development / hosting for my company and like things to be nice and professional.

That being said is there enough interest to setup a dedicated guild website (which isn't hosted by a free forum). Hosting is not a problem as I can supply that, would just need a domain name.

I am more then happy to design a site and setup some forums (WITHOUT ADs)!!! I just don't want to waste time on it if they are hardly going to be used / updated though as I have spent alot of time on these in the past and they never get visited or the guild falls aparts and the site just sits there.

Anyway, reply to this and if the Guild Leaders / Officers want to hit me up in game or on vent we can discuss further.
Back to top Go down
Manshoon
Admin
Manshoon

Forums / Website Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums / Website   Forums / Website I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 10:17 am

We were working on that mate, speak to smoop
Back to top Go down
https://zhentilkeep.forumotion.net
Smoop
is cool
is cool
Smoop

Forums / Website Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums / Website   Forums / Website I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 10:52 am

I just purchased www.zhentilkeep.com last week and Wayno is currently setting up a news feeds / forum / raid signup form.

Once it is up and running and functional, if you have any idea's for making it better you can defeinately have a crack Smile

Just so you know our guild has been running for 13 years so there is no chance of it falling apart Smile

P.S. also, Wayno has not been online alot lately. So if I dont hear from him within a week I will definately like to have a talk to you about helping us get our own site off the ground. Thanks for offering, it is much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forums / Website Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums / Website   Forums / Website I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forums / Website
Page 1 of 1