Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a galaxy far far away...

HomeCalculatorGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Con
Runes Of Magic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 9:27 am by Manshoon

» anyone tried guild wars 2 beta?
Runes Of Magic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 4:14 am by Mavado

» Looking to re join on the master dah nala server!
Runes Of Magic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 1:52 pm by Scotty1984

» Manshoon wins xD
Runes Of Magic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 4:26 pm by Guest

Runes Of Magic

Go down 
+3
Otto
Smoop
Kayne
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Manshoon
Admin
Manshoon

Runes Of Magic - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runes Of Magic   Runes Of Magic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 6:18 am

if you want to lvl through pvp, play war

not to sure what other games are out there at the moment as far as semi decent pvp goes.

WOW is a pve game that has 10 year olds who play it, cant stand the trash
Back to top Go down
https://zhentilkeep.forumotion.net
Hyerr

PostSubject: Re: Runes Of Magic   Runes Of Magic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 8:52 am

yeah I played wow for like 1-2 years it got old. I think I am going to play city of heroes for a few more days then pre order rift either tonight or tomorrow on steam to get the beta and play that game until it actually comes out.
Back to top Go down
Manshoon
Admin
Manshoon

PostSubject: Re: Runes Of Magic   Runes Of Magic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 2:36 pm

from what i have seen and been reading of rift , its a aion clone, and if it is i can garuntee i will not play it

i will see what rippah and paul say about it though.

warhammer is all about pvp , so if ya dont want a game with full pvp i dont know what else to recomend
Back to top Go down
https://zhentilkeep.forumotion.net
Hyerr

PostSubject: Re: Runes Of Magic   Runes Of Magic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 8:11 am

yeah I want a game with lots of pvp and some pve or none doesnt matter to me. I will play Rift and if that isnt good ill see what warhammer is about.
Back to top Go down
Smoop
is cool
is cool
Smoop

PostSubject: Re: Runes Of Magic   Runes Of Magic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 9:24 am

Rift is nothing like Aion. It's more a mix of Warhammer, EQ with a cool class system.

The rifts in Rift do not teleport you anywhere. The only thing that is the same about a rift in both games is ummmm. Nothing.

Rift has NPC elemental invasions through weakened points into the planes of fire/earth/life/death/wind/fire. <---- Public events like Warhammer.

Aion had a teleport to another zone.

Someone saying Rift is the same as Aion has played niether.
Back to top Go down
Hyerr

PostSubject: Re: Runes Of Magic   Runes Of Magic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 6:01 am

Well I went out with a bang on runes of magic. I am pretty sure over 20+ people reported me for harassment aka trolling. I got banned today for that and apparently hacks? Well whatever I am going to play WoW until Rift.
Back to top Go down
Smoop
is cool
is cool
Smoop

PostSubject: Re: Runes Of Magic   Runes Of Magic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:14 am

lol. nice work. You have Zhentil Keep flowing through your veins!!
Back to top Go down
Knurlsy

PostSubject: Re: Runes Of Magic   Runes Of Magic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 4:31 pm

Manshoon wrote:
from what i have seen and been reading of rift , its a aion clone, and if it is i can garuntee i will not play it

i will see what rippah and paul say about it though.

warhammer is all about pvp , so if ya dont want a game with full pvp i dont know what else to recomend

RIFT is basically Warhammer just with PvP everywhere on PvP servers (bar first 20 levels) and dynamic public quests that spawn randomly that you have to fight over, Not really anything like Aion.

There's Warfronts (scenarios) as-well and there's also a PvP tree for each Archetype and PvP gear (even easier to stomp pve nubs doing quests)

So doesn't look like you'll be forced to PvE much if at all besides leveling.
Back to top Go down
Smoop
is cool
is cool
Smoop

PostSubject: Re: Runes Of Magic   Runes Of Magic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 12:43 am

I didnt get to try the warfronts, but I believe the devs said a while ago that you could level through pvp alone as well. Did you get decent xp for warfronts ?
Back to top Go down
Knurlsy

PostSubject: Re: Runes Of Magic   Runes Of Magic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:25 am

I didn't get to try them either, was overseas.
Back to top Go down
Hyerr

PostSubject: Re: Runes Of Magic   Runes Of Magic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 7:56 pm

Yeah rift is fucking sick as fuck. I got a chance to try it yesterday as the week beta was going and it is pretty nice. I heard the pvp is really nice too.
Back to top Go down
Dunkill

PostSubject: Re: Runes Of Magic   Runes Of Magic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 1:14 am

pvp is pretty good, and you do get decent xp... the only problem with that is if you lose, you dont get any large sum of xp at the end. Guess we'll just have to never lose.
Back to top Go down
Hyerr

PostSubject: Re: Runes Of Magic   Runes Of Magic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 8:16 am

Yo if you guys are playing hit us up on Seastone on Guardians. All the old Insomnia is going on that server and we are going to wreck them. If you need betas holler we got VIP betas.
Back to top Go down
Otto

Otto

PostSubject: Re: Runes Of Magic   Runes Of Magic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 8:47 am

we are playing at Deepstrike you homo, take your ass to deepstrike Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ender.dobra
Hyerr

PostSubject: Re: Runes Of Magic   Runes Of Magic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 4:28 am

What side though?
Back to top Go down
Otto

Otto

PostSubject: Re: Runes Of Magic   Runes Of Magic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 8:19 am

guardian
my nick is sorrow find me there Smile
Back to top Go down
Smoop
is cool
is cool
Smoop

PostSubject: Re: Runes Of Magic   Runes Of Magic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 1:06 am

Hyerr, tell the noobs in insomnia if they want to roll on the highest pop 24 / 7 international server to join Briarcliff on release. This is the unofficial oceanic server. so US + guys in US who only roll on Oceanic servers cause of population and the oceanic players = best servers for mmo's
Back to top Go down
Hyerr

PostSubject: Re: Runes Of Magic   Runes Of Magic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 7:30 pm

I pre-ordered it so I can play early or whatever it is. What server are you playing on again? Deepstrike guardians?
Back to top Go down
Otto

Otto

PostSubject: Re: Runes Of Magic   Runes Of Magic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 9:19 pm

for now, yes, after relase... idk yet.
Back to top Go down
Smoop
is cool
is cool
Smoop

PostSubject: Re: Runes Of Magic   Runes Of Magic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:23 am

Deepstrike Guardian - Beta
Briarcliff Guardian - Release
Back to top Go down
Hyerr

PostSubject: Re: Runes Of Magic   Runes Of Magic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 7:32 am

Were on Emberstorm guardians couldnt find any other open servers.
Back to top Go down
Otto

Otto

PostSubject: Re: Runes Of Magic   Runes Of Magic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 9:50 am

screw you then... Razz jk
Back to top Go down
Hyerr

PostSubject: Re: Runes Of Magic   Runes Of Magic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 1:34 am

We were on Emberlord but I got tired of my rogue and I might reroll to a new server where theres actually pvp. You guys still on Briarcliff-Guardians?
Back to top Go down
Hyerr

PostSubject: Re: Runes Of Magic   Runes Of Magic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 3:18 am

rolled a mage on there just for shits when i get bored of my rogue
Back to top Go down
Smoop
is cool
is cool
Smoop

PostSubject: Re: Runes Of Magic   Runes Of Magic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 3:20 am

do a /who zhentil keep and try and find someone not afk lol. whats your mages name ? is it Hyerr ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Runes Of Magic   Runes Of Magic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Runes Of Magic
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Forums :: Zhentil Keep Trash Talk-
Jump to: