Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a galaxy far far away...

HomeCalculatorGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Con
pwnies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 9:27 am by Manshoon

» anyone tried guild wars 2 beta?
pwnies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 4:14 am by Mavado

» Looking to re join on the master dah nala server!
pwnies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 1:52 pm by Scotty1984

» Manshoon wins xD
pwnies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 4:26 pm by Guest

pwnies

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Smoop
is cool
is cool
Smoop

pwnies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: pwnies   pwnies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 4:29 pm

rippah72
Tadpole

Quote:
Originally Posted by maouse
So, why didn't you SS, Charge or otherwise try to get up there and kill them? Seems like a "teleport" skill like that would only be fair for something like this... Aim for the priest...

PS. PvE vs PvP - IMHO PvP = 100% greivers who would rather play against someone else's laggy connection than actually play the game (questing and adventuring). Haven't PvP'd since Ascheron's Call... Seems like the Same old same old, cheating and grieving... 14 (?) years of the same old PvPing.
It is IMPOSSIBLE to get up on the pillar.

The ONLY way up there is to teleport hack.

AND it is IMPOSSIBLE to target and HIT a player or mob that high up. They are out of reach.
Back to top Go down
Smoop
is cool
is cool
Smoop

pwnies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: pwnies   pwnies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 4:29 pm

rippah72
Tadpole

This thread is about CHEATERS. Not pvp versus pve.

The players screenshotted & fraps exploited the world boss, by teleport hacking.

Hackers deserve to be banned.

Frogster please drop the ban hammer on the the 3 cheaters exposed.
Back to top Go down
Smoop
is cool
is cool
Smoop

pwnies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: pwnies   pwnies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 4:30 pm

Gdawg666
Wetland Poison Frog

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteBlaze
I wonder if they realized you can still fight other players on the PVE servers too? The only difference is you don't loose your equipment when you die.
you can only fight other players under mutual circumstances.....IE Duel where both members agree to the fight or if both players have pvp up. FAR different then a pvp server where there is no choice

And also want to add to smoop, good job on catching hackers in the act. I hope they all get banned.
Sinstress - Lv 56/55 K/W
Sindora - Lv 53/32 D/S
Fatalsyn - Lv 57/51 S/R
Back to top Go down
Smoop
is cool
is cool
Smoop

pwnies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: pwnies   pwnies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 4:30 pm

Keeter
Tree Frog

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteBlaze
Yes I did hence why I said "before they do it" did you even read my post? Guess not. You can even trying killing the boss before them now wouldn't that be a novel idea.

Again you failed to read the OP like I said at first. They marked that spot so they can recall there whenever they want. They can TP there from anywhere in the world, so how are you going to get them before they do? Jeezus.

and PvP with an option to turn it off like on PvE servers is way different than a full on PvP server. Go try it. You won't make it out of Logar. Everything you do, and everytime you afk, and every piece of gear you mod has to be thought out with thieves in mind. And everyone needs to gear for high def, without having such precious gear that they can't afford to lose.
Last edited by Keeter; Today at 01:21 PM.
Back to top Go down
Smoop
is cool
is cool
Smoop

pwnies - Page 2 Empty

Warhead42
Amphibian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nippy911
WOW Warhead you've got it all figured out huh? Nobody cares yet you're on the forums posting your witicisms (that are weaker than newborn btw). Sounds like you care. Outside of the fact that PVE is a weak cop out and an easy way to shy away from being a real player why don't you try out PVP if you think we just grief noobs. See you on Indigo tough guy.
Sorry to burst your bubble, but considering I've been playing MMOs since 2002 (to include just about every major MMO since EQ1) and online gaming since 1995, I'm pretty clued in to the fact that the lowest of the low internet scumbags play on the PvP servers. You know the ones, the very same people that the OP are complaining about in this thread, the cheaters, hackers, exploiters, etc. I don't have to even start a character on a PvP server to know that there are people running around Silverspring waiting for someone to ding 15 and one shot them. Non-consentual PvP = griefing.

So no, you won't see me on Indigo or Grimdal ever. However, I'll be more than happy to rip you and your guild a new one if you ever get high enough in the Siege War rankings to fight us. I'm pretty sure that you won't be such a self proclaimed billy badass when the PvP is consentual.

P.S. when the servers come back up, I'll be playing the game, and the memory of this thread will fade like a fart in the wind. See how much I care?
Reni Server

Server Strength Rank #5 (5086 Unbuffed)
Server PA Rank #21 (21171 Unbuffed)
Server Stamina Rank #49 (3706 Unbuffed)
Server PDef Rank #61 (22890 Unbuffed)
Back to top Go down
Smoop
is cool
is cool
Smoop

pwnies - Page 2 Empty

WhiteBlaze
Tree Frog

Haha who cares if they marked the spot they still have to pull the boss, and are you going to tell me they port to him and kill him every single time he spawns? All I got to say is good luck when a ton more ppl are trying this now.

Also, from what I've read so far it sounds like the pvp server is full of the worst ppl and the most QQ. So, why even bother with it? However, if you are feeling "daring" enough to do some 1vs1 battlefield, or siege and I'll be more then happy to show you what the floor looks like.
Last edited by WhiteBlaze; Today at 01:32 PM.
Back to top Go down
Smoop
is cool
is cool
Smoop

pwnies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: pwnies   pwnies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 4:31 pm

oziemaster
Fire Bellied Toad

Why would they try to do it with someone around? But anyways BAN THEM and if they don't get banned, that's pretty sad.
54 Warrior 35 Scout

Join date - August 2009
New and Improved FULL Warrior Scout
Guide! http://forum.us.runesofmagic.com/sho...241#post278241
Last edited by oziemaster; Today at 01:39 PM.
Back to top Go down
Smoop
is cool
is cool
Smoop

pwnies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: pwnies   pwnies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 4:31 pm

SpunkyBrewster
Whistle Lake Oil Frog

I'm baffled by the response ....so the burden is now on the "legit" players when someone else is hacking/exploiting the system? lol

Would you like them to conjure a unicorn from their bunghole, ride a magical rainbow up there and throw a kitten on their face and hope it crits for 50k??

Good grief.

That aside - this thread will get deleted or locked ...you should definitely make sure to report this in a support ticket. Good luck guys!
Back to top Go down
Smoop
is cool
is cool
Smoop

pwnies - Page 2 Empty

stedarsama
Tadpole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhead42
Sorry to burst your bubble, but considering I've been playing MMOs since 2002 (to include just about every major MMO since EQ1) and online gaming since 1995, I'm pretty clued in to the fact that the lowest of the low internet scumbags play on the PvP servers. You know the ones, the very same people that the OP are complaining about in this thread, the cheaters, hackers, exploiters, etc. I don't have to even start a character on a PvP server to know that there are people running around Silverspring waiting for someone to ding 15 and one shot them. Non-consentual PvP = griefing.

So no, you won't see me on Indigo or Grimdal ever. However, I'll be more than happy to rip you and your guild a new one if you ever get high enough in the Siege War rankings to fight us. I'm pretty sure that you won't be such a self proclaimed billy badass when the PvP is consentual.

P.S. when the servers come back up, I'll be playing the game, and the memory of this thread will fade like a fart in the wind. See how much I care?
Well It seems you may have played MMO's since 2002, who cares. I been playing MMORPGS since 97. Full on pking and stealing. EQ1 unless you played on a pvp server was NOT PVP. So go load your noob arse PVE back to EQ1 or better yet, Respond to the thread instead of Hi jacking it.
To the thread in hand. It may not be the place to PUT this information. It should be sent to Frogster. BUT I cannot stand a cheat. You say who cares where they kill it? How is it fair to anyone that they and they only can kill it up there? How is it fair they can not lose to PVP while doing so OR that others can get up there as well and fight there. IT IS NOT FAIR. THUS CHEATING. Nvm it seems some of you should just wait your turn. Some arse will come along and jack your stuff or cheat you in RL or something. and Instead of getting help. Just come back and read this post again. And realize you are a retard.
Back to top Go down
Smoop
is cool
is cool
Smoop

pwnies - Page 2 Empty

Nippy911
Tadpole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhead42

HOLY LIFE SKILLS BATMAN GET THIS KEYBOARD WARRIOR A BLOODY TROPHY! So not only do you admit to wasting more than a few hours of your life playing MMO's such that you think you're the god be damned guru on all things MMO but you willingly admit that you're afraid to lose some gear in a game. A GAME MATE!? I suppose if you can't handle the heat stay in your kitchen because the last thing PVP needs (outside of the hackers that we've originally been trying to have reprimanded before you noobcake nobodies decided to weigh in with a bunch of BS you pulled straight out of the "PvE Loser's hand guide to Trolling") is a bunch of pansy whiners you gingerly yell random crap from behind their PvE server. Good for you to have better gear than PvP guilds. It's call working to get your gear. That includes having to deal with other rival guilds to do it. I don't like having everything given to me, my hand being held or requiring a pat on the bum because I worked together with someone in a game. Equally geared PvP owns PvE all the time. That's cuz we test run our skills before we go starting crap. If you don't play PvP why do you care enough to post on a PvP related server post? How about you grow up and stop trolling? You talk about how you'll lay a whooping on a guild from Australia and that you won't take advantage of a laggy group. Good for you. Tell your mommy you deserve a hero cookie before for you go off to school tomorrow you moron. If you can't lvl past Silverspring in a day then you're clearly not the MMO king you think you are. What kinda crap gear are you worried about dropping at that lvl anyway and if you knew anything there's a little thing called a PK bubble that prevents you nancy boy, ponytail wear clowns from crying too much. Wouldn't want you keyboard shorting out from all your rage tears. Better put another 10 years into MMO's before you open that stupid mouth of yours again.
Back to top Go down
Smoop
is cool
is cool
Smoop

pwnies - Page 2 Empty

kojiden
Newt

If using a teleport hack to get to unreachable areas is against the rules they should be punished with whatever the punishment is for breaking said rule (whether it be temp or perma ban).
Back to top Go down
Smoop
is cool
is cool
Smoop

pwnies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: pwnies   pwnies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 4:32 pm

Ixath
Young Newt

First off, I agree. Ban them completely. Not a 3 day or 7 day or 10 day. But ban them.

However, with that in mind, those 3 characters spend more on this game than many guilds combined.

Also, what wasn't mentioned, was those 3 are 3 of the stronger (character wise, I won't comment on skill) players on the server. I don't think a full ZK group could drop them.

But none of that matters. They're still exploiting and should be banned.

And, it would be entirely possible to pull up there. Even easy, assuming one could get up there.

Chunky aggros wodjin, pops immune, teleports to the spot. There are probably 20 other ways this could be done as well. It's not hard. Just like an immune->home sweet home is an easy way to get out of PVP if you're losing.

Shrug.

Ban them. For good.

But...
Are you 100% positive they didn't get there legally?
Perhaps some good timing could achieve it? Pull mobs so mobs path over the column (we know mobs bug easily and will go over it rather than around), pop one of those super jump potions right before the mob is there, so you're in the air at the exact same time as it is on top of the pillar, and have a knight charge it, placing him on top of the pillar. Or, do the same thing and have a rogue SS to it from the top of the jump. Of course, I don't know if you can use skills when you use that jumping potion or not, shrug.
Last edited by Ixath; Today at 02:08 PM.
Back to top Go down
Smoop
is cool
is cool
Smoop

pwnies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: pwnies   pwnies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 4:32 pm

cylak1
Tadpole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ixath

But...
Are you 100% positive they didn't get there legally?
Perhaps some good timing could achieve it? Pull mobs so mobs path over the column (we know mobs bug easily and will go over it rather than around), pop one of those super jump potions right before the mob is there, so you're in the air at the exact same time as it is on top of the pillar, and have a knight charge it, placing him on top of the pillar. Or, do the same thing and have a rogue SS to it from the top of the jump. Of course, I don't know if you can use skills when you use that jumping potion or not, shrug.

They were pulling it on the ground and INSTANTLY teleporting to the top of the pole making the mob follow them. That's when my guildie alt-tabbed and loaded up fraps. So yes I am 100% positive it was a hack and not a jump potion or a glitched mob / skill combo.
Last edited by cylak1; Today at 02:20 PM.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

pwnies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: pwnies   pwnies - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pwnies
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Forums :: Zhentil Keep Trash Talk-
Jump to: