Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a galaxy far far away...

HomeCalculatorGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Con
I'm your biggest fan I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 9:27 am by Manshoon

» anyone tried guild wars 2 beta?
I'm your biggest fan I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 4:14 am by Mavado

» Looking to re join on the master dah nala server!
I'm your biggest fan I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 1:52 pm by Scotty1984

» Manshoon wins xD
I'm your biggest fan I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 4:26 pm by Guest

I'm your biggest fan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Manshoon

I'm your biggest fan Empty
PostSubject: I'm your biggest fan   I'm your biggest fan I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 2:47 pm

Dear Zhentil Keep, I am your biggest fan, I love Manshoon, he is a big hunk of burning who. I carry a balloon to work with me everyday with Manshoon's face on it hoping one day maybe i can be like him. I have began parting my hair to look like him and began consuming large amount of food to form a gut and a perfect pair of moobs. I will be playing Aion and hope that i can join ZK to be Manshoon's right hand name. So if you will have me pm me ingame when the head start kicks off. My char name is Manshoon and my alt is Cylak.

Thankyou love your biggest fan <3 xoxo
Back to top Go down
Doublehelix

PostSubject: Re: I'm your biggest fan   I'm your biggest fan I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 3:34 pm

Hi Biggest fan thanks for writing. Don't know if you will visit our glorious site again with your scary infatuation with our GL, but if you do I would like to know that you saw someone that cared enough to respond to that heartfelt and troubling tribute to that celebrity of a leader of ours. Now if you want a signed autograph by the man himself Im afraid we are out of stock from the the high demand by fans such as yourself, but never fear keep making those humourous photoshopped images you took such pains to make and one day you too could be as well known as him. Knowing we have made such a big impact in someones life and that you will probably be telling your grandkids about the day you got a personal message back from a ZK member is enough for us. Think big little fan, someday youll make it.
Back to top Go down
Manshoon

PostSubject: Re: I'm your biggest fan   I'm your biggest fan I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 5:28 pm

Dear Doublehelix, an infatuation indeed but my heart speaks true. I am displeased with your reply, i was hoping for the man himself to reply, although i thank you for your reply and friendly gestures. It does not suprise me that you are out of stock, i can imagine the demand is high for one such as him. I ask that maybe i may just hear his voice for every night when i go to sleep i whisper his name "manshoon" "manshoon". I must apologise to u Doublehelix when i first read your name i thought it was Doublepenetration, but i think that is due to a shotty contact lens that had been prescribed by a very bad optomotrist. Would you please clarify your statement about the photoshopped images, i found that hard to follow and unclear, a more detailed explanation would be greatly appreciated. I would also like to know if you have considered my recruitment into ZK, from what i know a lot of people have spoken ill of you saying that u are terrible players and that your pvp skills are atrocious and i have to admit some people make quite the convincing story. I am positive that i can help obliterate these claims and make ZK the best guild in the WORLD! i know if i am along side my Manshoon we can achieve anything <3.

Thankyou ur biggest fan xo
Back to top Go down
Merci

Merci

PostSubject: Re: I'm your biggest fan   I'm your biggest fan I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 10:21 pm

ZK already IS the best guild in the world.

More than one Manshoon would probably be excessive in any guild anyway, you should probably just take your act to Las Vegas like all the other Manshoon impersonators.

Actually maybe you should practice a bit more first...your way too polite and you haven't abused anyone.

You've got a kind of weird-guy, obsesso, gay-but-in-denial kind of thing going on.

What you should be going for is more of a boozing, hard-nut, i-don't-give-a-shit kind of vibe.

Good luck, thanks for visiting the keep.
Back to top Go down
Manshoon
Admin
Manshoon

PostSubject: Re: I'm your biggest fan   I'm your biggest fan I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 5:34 am

This kid has mental problems, first it wakes up at 5am to take a name i did not intend to use, 2nd it comes on here and brags like its won some kind of contest lol.

I know scrubbs get butt hurt and go to massive lengths on forums etcc.. were there fairytales can come true, but, i think this kiddie has taken the cake Smile Enjoy your worshipping names, i really hope they buy you the happines you obviously need.

PS: i know this is going to hurt, but if you played WAR you would know i never used those names , if you would have read the forums, you would have seen the char i intended to use ingame.

Now go ahead and show me how much you worship the keep kiddie, your one very messed up individual.

The keep is the no: 1 aussie guild, fans like this one just keep prooving it, i love it.
Back to top Go down
https://zhentilkeep.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm your biggest fan   I'm your biggest fan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm your biggest fan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Forums :: Zhentil Keep Trash Talk-
Jump to: