Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a galaxy far far away...

HomeCalculatorGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Con
Zhentil Keep Recruitment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 9:27 am by Manshoon

» anyone tried guild wars 2 beta?
Zhentil Keep Recruitment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 4:14 am by Mavado

» Looking to re join on the master dah nala server!
Zhentil Keep Recruitment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 1:52 pm by Scotty1984

» Manshoon wins xD
Zhentil Keep Recruitment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 4:26 pm by Guest

Zhentil Keep Recruitment

Go down 
+7
Tyranthraxus
Krout
Smoop
Xan
Dubist
Loaded
Manshoon
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
athrunza

Zhentil Keep Recruitment - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: HIHI   Zhentil Keep Recruitment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 7:06 pm

hello shoon
just wanted to drop by and say hello, might not remember your trusty rogue from wow but i remember you guys haha
well could you send vent details to my email address havent talked for so long
Chedda_Cheeze2@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
Manshoon
Admin
Manshoon

PostSubject: Re: Zhentil Keep Recruitment   Zhentil Keep Recruitment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 11:47 pm

Sent mate.
Back to top Go down
https://zhentilkeep.forumotion.net
Manshoon
Admin
Manshoon

PostSubject: Re: Zhentil Keep Recruitment   Zhentil Keep Recruitment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 6:50 am

Hey tyr , what ever happened to nec?
Back to top Go down
Loaded

Loaded

PostSubject: Re: Zhentil Keep Recruitment   Zhentil Keep Recruitment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 2:49 am

Didn't he stay back on jubei?
Back to top Go down
Merci

Merci

PostSubject: Yo Ed and Bob!   Zhentil Keep Recruitment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:28 pm

Hey Guys just hit Register (button up the top) and I'll get one of the mods to hook you up with access so you can keep tabs on what we are up to until you get your copies of the game.

Bobby: Don't play Champions you Nub, come and Rock Nezekan server with us on the Asmodian side.
Back to top Go down
Hellshadow

PostSubject: My App - Hellshadow - Templar   Zhentil Keep Recruitment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 1:50 am

Hey I'm a lvl 39 temp looking for a good clan on Nezekan server. I registered awhile back then got caught up trying to help my other friend's clan, but now I'd like to join yours. I'm fairly new at tanking pvp, having been a priest in other mmo's. I was used to dps, but I can get used to being a meat shield now. Hopefully you guys can use me, I help out other clan members as much as I can, and I am always donating kinah whenever its needed, to help with different clan fees.

-Hellshadow
Shoot me a letter or p/m
Back to top Go down
dick wad

PostSubject: Re: Zhentil Keep Recruitment   Zhentil Keep Recruitment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 6:18 am

ur fail ass shit is gonna fail hard fucker
Back to top Go down
Manshoon
Admin
Manshoon

PostSubject: Re: Zhentil Keep Recruitment   Zhentil Keep Recruitment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 6:40 am

dick wad wrote:
ur fail ass shit is gonna fail hard fucker

lol another fan
Back to top Go down
IknowUR

PostSubject: Re: Zhentil Keep Recruitment   Zhentil Keep Recruitment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 6:55 am

You are a cheater and a bad boy!
Back to top Go down
zero

PostSubject: Re: Zhentil Keep Recruitment   Zhentil Keep Recruitment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 8:31 am

Could atleast let us know your real name - maybe your email address too. then we can send you invites to the party we have for fanboys.
Back to top Go down
Satanspy

PostSubject: Need a guild   Zhentil Keep Recruitment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 9:03 am

my playstyle is alot of shit talking,pvping and using the most OP class and/or exploits until they are nerfed and then finding the next fotm class. my last MMO was lineage 2, where the pvp was fully open regardless of levels and when you died to a mob or player you lost 4% exp (at lvl 70+ this meant hours of lost time and lots of RL deaththreats in pvp hehe) i plan on griefing lowbies for fun as well as turning on my "always flag for pvp" as soon as the option is available which i think is just past the starting zone. im looking for a guild that encourages my kind of behavior and has many of these similar qualities. ill be on Briarcliff pm me satanspy@hotmail.com.
Back to top Go down
Manshoon
Admin
Manshoon

PostSubject: Re: Zhentil Keep Recruitment   Zhentil Keep Recruitment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 9:29 am

mate look for A zk member ingame, and register on forums, your welcome aboard.
Back to top Go down
Smoop
is cool
is cool
Smoop

PostSubject: Re: Zhentil Keep Recruitment   Zhentil Keep Recruitment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 9:56 am

/who zhentil keep in game.
Back to top Go down
zero

PostSubject: Re: Zhentil Keep Recruitment   Zhentil Keep Recruitment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 10:11 am

Will we be making it so anyone can invite still ?
Back to top Go down
Smoop
is cool
is cool
Smoop

PostSubject: Re: Zhentil Keep Recruitment   Zhentil Keep Recruitment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 11:32 am

All ZK members have always been able to invite in game.
Back to top Go down
slapchop

PostSubject: finding the guild   Zhentil Keep Recruitment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 7:59 pm

so i've been looking through these forums, (maybe not hard enough) cuz i'm trying to find what server the guild is on. i'm with you guys on blackrock and one guy told me you're all empire. really want to start playing but i don't really wanna start a toon on a random server yet
Back to top Go down
Smoop
is cool
is cool
Smoop

PostSubject: Re: Zhentil Keep Recruitment   Zhentil Keep Recruitment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 1:58 am

TheSwiftsure
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zhentil Keep Recruitment   Zhentil Keep Recruitment - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zhentil Keep Recruitment
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Forums :: Applications-
Jump to: