Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a galaxy far far away...

HomeCalculatorGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Con
Runes Of Magic I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 9:27 am by Manshoon

» anyone tried guild wars 2 beta?
Runes Of Magic I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 4:14 am by Mavado

» Looking to re join on the master dah nala server!
Runes Of Magic I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 1:52 pm by Scotty1984

» Manshoon wins xD
Runes Of Magic I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 4:26 pm by Guest

Runes Of Magic

Go down 
+3
Otto
Smoop
Kayne
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hyerr

Runes Of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Runes Of Magic   Runes Of Magic I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 10:18 am

We have taken your positions on Runes Of Magic to troll trade but you guys should come back and merge with us. Nuff said. Holler at me-Hyerr
Back to top Go down
Kayne

Kayne

Runes Of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runes Of Magic   Runes Of Magic I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 10:53 am

poop
Back to top Go down
Smoop
is cool
is cool
Smoop

Runes Of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runes Of Magic   Runes Of Magic I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 1:28 pm

Yo Hyerr, After working out how ROM trickled out content and made you pay loads of cash we moved to Warhammer Online until Rift or Guildwars 2 comes out. come and play with us you homo.
Back to top Go down
Hyerr

Runes Of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runes Of Magic   Runes Of Magic I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 1:31 pm

It is a definite possibility I would hop on vent and say whatup but I am banned from that one time when I spammed mass music, Very Happy. Yeah I have never heard of rift I will have to check it. Chinchin still playing too haha. Kids calling us worse then ZK.
Back to top Go down
Smoop
is cool
is cool
Smoop

Runes Of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runes Of Magic   Runes Of Magic I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 1:37 pm

After christmas I will fix up vent.Bit busy atm. check back before new year.
Back to top Go down
Smoop
is cool
is cool
Smoop

Runes Of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runes Of Magic   Runes Of Magic I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 1:37 pm

Register on the forums and I will activate you.
Back to top Go down
Otto

Otto

Runes Of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runes Of Magic   Runes Of Magic I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 9:27 am

hey hıyar Very Happy come to rift so we can rape you easier Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ender.dobra
Hyerr

Runes Of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runes Of Magic   Runes Of Magic I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 12:00 am

GET IN THE ZONE!
OTTO ZONE!
Hahah rape me easier you were a lowbie little scrub Very Happy
Smoop let me get your rogue gear ya puss. I got a 60/50 S/W now I said fuckkk that to warrior gimp ass class. Tiggar has all your guys accs he says but smoop and rippah are the only guys that got the gear i wantttt namean?
Back to top Go down
Smoop
is cool
is cool
Smoop

Runes Of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runes Of Magic   Runes Of Magic I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 1:37 am

Ummm. Your gonna have to asked tiggar. I think I gave it to him or talonshonor. I cant remember.
Back to top Go down
Hyerr

Runes Of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runes Of Magic   Runes Of Magic I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 1:51 am

yeah this game is starting to piss me off. I fucking get charged for diamonds but dont get them fucking germans. Took over trade channel like 5+ times too haha we run shit.
Back to top Go down
Otto

Otto

Runes Of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runes Of Magic   Runes Of Magic I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:04 am

Hyerr wrote:
GET IN THE ZONE!
OTTO ZONE!
Hahah rape me easier you were a lowbie little scrub Very Happy
Smoop let me get your rogue gear ya puss. I got a 60/50 S/W now I said fuckkk that to warrior gimp ass class. Tiggar has all your guys accs he says but smoop and rippah are the only guys that got the gear i wantttt namean?

you are right there, but i have played for 2 or 3 months, thats all i can do Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ender.dobra
Hyerr

Runes Of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runes Of Magic   Runes Of Magic I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:30 am

hahah noooob. Might be quiting this game soon not sure. I want to gear up my scout a little more then wreck the server a little longer. Thats why I am trying to get smoops leet gear.
Back to top Go down

Runes Of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runes Of Magic   Runes Of Magic I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 3:46 am

lol, its Hyerr.

Did santa bring you some hairs for your balls? Or are you still waiting for your two little nuts to drop & your voice to break Kiddo...

Just joking mate.

ROM squeezed me for far to much cash. Come join us in another game. Rift is shaping up well, the beta events show the devs listen to the community, its got potential.
Back to top Go down
Hyerr

Runes Of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runes Of Magic   Runes Of Magic I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 6:12 am

Haha you yeah I might after we get done destroying Indigo. These kids are fucking QQers its hilarious. But yeah when does that game come out and are you guys actually gonna play it for a while ya pussies
Back to top Go down
Smoop
is cool
is cool
Smoop

Runes Of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runes Of Magic   Runes Of Magic I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:30 am

sometime first quarter of 2011
Back to top Go down
Smoop
is cool
is cool
Smoop

Runes Of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runes Of Magic   Runes Of Magic I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:31 am

btw homo, check out the ventrilo sticky and log in to vent. if you still have any probs give me your ip and I will fix it up.
Back to top Go down
Hyerr

Runes Of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runes Of Magic   Runes Of Magic I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 10:24 pm

yeah I am still on the banned list, just erase everyone on the ban list since you guys got a new password.
Back to top Go down
Smoop
is cool
is cool
Smoop

Runes Of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runes Of Magic   Runes Of Magic I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:22 am

Im not removing 50 ip's from the fucking ban list just so you can log in. So either a: give me your ip. or b: eat a dick!!
Back to top Go down
Hyerr

Runes Of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runes Of Magic   Runes Of Magic I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:25 am

67.167.218.90 should be the IP thats banned and if thats not it then uhh idk
Back to top Go down
Hyerr

Runes Of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runes Of Magic   Runes Of Magic I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:12 am

Did you find it yet you pussy?
Back to top Go down
Hyerr

Runes Of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runes Of Magic   Runes Of Magic I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 4:58 am

Terror and I are looking for a new PVP game to find smoop go in our vent you pussy. vent29.gameservers.com 6187 pw= zkrule
Yeah you like that password? Well yeah were trying to find a new game we are all fed up with ROM.
Back to top Go down
Smoop
is cool
is cool
Smoop

Runes Of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runes Of Magic   Runes Of Magic I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 10:00 am

ok. your unbanned. I cant really fuck around on the net much until I move. So I wont be on for maybe 2 weeks. Dont be too much of a fag to shoon. lol I wont be here to save you.
Back to top Go down
Hyerr

Runes Of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runes Of Magic   Runes Of Magic I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:55 am

just signed up for my beta key for rift and entered it in, dont know what I am supposed to do now. I think just wait not sure though. The game looks very legit probably gonna be a warrior champion or something, not sure.
Back to top Go down
Smoop
is cool
is cool
Smoop

Runes Of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runes Of Magic   Runes Of Magic I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 3:12 am

Yeah, you just have to wait for the next beta event and hope you get picked Smile
Back to top Go down
Hyerr

Runes Of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runes Of Magic   Runes Of Magic I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 8:15 am

yeah this game looks more legit then wow so many choices of classes so fucking sick. I just dont know what to play til then I have been looking for games all day and night
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Runes Of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runes Of Magic   Runes Of Magic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Runes Of Magic
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Forums :: Zhentil Keep Trash Talk-
Jump to: